Let me know

Is there any feature I should add? Add a comment on my new Chat Page

Dome parts 1 - 6 printed

Finally completed the 6-off DOME parts.   These would have been quicker to print if I had not accidentally printed at 0.15 rather than the suggested 0.3 layer height. 10% infill on all these parts.

 Anyway, they have printed very nicely with no warping.  Parts still to be sanded down but actually very clean edged and fit exactly.   All just temporarily bolted together for now.   I am now printing the rings and lazy-susan gearing.

Dome Sections 1 - 6

Print times varied between 24:21 hours and 32:00 hours for each section.    Total print time was 170:08 hours and 381-meters of PLA filament. 





For the STL files and designs check out Michael Baddeley Patreon page here



Comments