Let me know

Is there any feature I should add? Add a comment on my new Chat Page

TPU flexible prints and fails...

Finally succeed with the printing of the second tyre for my R2D2


The print on the left failed when the nozzle jammed up, several hours into the print.  Finally succeeded with the tyre on the right in the picture. That one took 9-hours to print


 Lots of skirt outline support needed to help it stick to the bed.   You can see it has still warped a bit so only just kept stuck to the bed



You see the warping of the skirt

Comments

  1. interesting that you had problems sticking to the bed, i had a 2 line skirt and no problems with sticking on blue tape, no glue. i was suprised TPU printed perfectly for me on the first attempt.
    even the settings i got right out of the box! that never happens!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luc, yes it was annoying I had so many issues with TPU. Very random results for me. Maybe I didn't store the plastic properly before use? Finally got there, though you can see an odd layer shift/jump or whatever in the picture above of the tyre. Very solid tyre in the end, so very happy at last. No issues with Nylon printing, the wheel runners were fine.

      Delete

Post a Comment