Let me know

Is there any feature I should add? Add a comment on my new Chat Page

Electronics boards

Finally getting the electronics for my R2D2 installed.  I am building a hinged control board to contain the EZB control unit and power supplies















A very provisional power schematic for Colin, my R2D2

I am planning on providing an external charger input to the droid, so when he is powered off, the battery is available for charging via a external connector input.

Switching the master switch, [switch-1] enables the changeover relay and changes the mode from charging the battery to the battery supplying power to the droid.

The EZB controller will be able to power up or power off various parts of the droid.  I have not shown the loudspeaker/amplifier layouts or any lighting effects, still planning all of that out.

Its all a work in progress and will change as it develops.   


Schematic V2 [dated 23rd October 2018]




Comments