Let me know

Is there any feature I should add? Add a comment on my new Chat Page

InMoov improved neck by Gael

My InMoov neck base ball-joint fractured a while ago and yesterday the whole assembly broke in half and the head fell loose!

Time to repair my InMoov





You can see the cracked neck ball joint part here.   
It finally snapped in half, also breaking off the small pivot side to side ball-joint. 








In the picture below, the servo holder was also snapped when the head fell to one side


Here are some of the new designed neck parts by Gael , based on Bob Houston's neck.
As you can see, they are much larger pieces.  I have printed most in PETG.   

I need to print a few more neck parts as several have been upgraded to V2 in the new design. 


Nigel has lost his head


Gaels new deck design is here















Comments