Let me know

Is there any feature I should add? Add a comment on my new Chat Page

And more of the same today

I sanded down the main body after adding more filler yesterday to the lower ring join. 
Here we are with a quick coat of paint over the sanded join.

I can still see the join line but it's slowly disappearing.   Another light sanding and a few coats of paint should do it. 

These parts are good enough I think.   Paint finish is fine. 

These just need a final light sanding maybe

The motor drive covers are not perfect but I think will do, particularly as these will have the most weathering done to them later

Finally, Cyberman paint finish is coming along very well.   I am undecided if I will just leave him in white or go for a metal look. Maybe the "gunmetal" colour finish?  That would sport out and slight imperfections at least..



Comments