Let me know

Is there any feature I should add? Add a comment on my new Chat Page

Painting - Day Nine and still working away and its still raining every few hours

Finally time to get a few coats of paint on Cyberman I think.  The helmet still needs a bit of work perhaps, but lets see what a few coats of paint do to it...

This is just a light coating of paint so far


And here are some R2 Dome parts.   I had numbered them when I was dry fitting it all together, so this picture is for reference later
and some undercoat applied.  Also see here are the flanges that I sanded back down and are now prepping properly. 


These are the door panels and power boxes and central stand parts.   They have had a few coats of paint already.   I am adding a much wetter coat of paint this time and getting more shine to them.


The legs and feet covers have had another coat of paint today as well.  This picture was taken just before it rained again.  Its lovely and sunny in between the showers so its not too damp to paint. 

The Dome is going to get wet sanded when I have time and painted with a few more coats of the wine red colour.  





Comments