Let me know

Is there any feature I should add? Add a comment on my new Chat Page

Printing stuff over the weekend

I fired up the 3D Printer over the weekend.  It hasn't been used for over six months and was looking dusty and neglected. A good clean, XYZ reset and the the print head height set up again and off it went with no problems.

I was going through all the parts needed for the R2 build and was missing some.
Here is the "HoloMain" printing away.  Its only when I dry fitted the parts to the Dome that I found it had never been printed.

Bags of parts ready for painting..


Here is the missing/lost "LOuterShellBar" just started.  I am using the blue masking tape/painters tape because I slightly damaged the bed [again] when printing with PETG which stuck so hard it ripped the surface. 

Comments