Let me know

Is there any feature I should add? Add a comment on my new Chat Page

Final paint coats for the dome and Cyberman mask

I have applied several coats of the burgundy red already and today added a final really wet coat to some of areas, just to match the colour across the dome.  I may wet sand, buff and polish later.



My Cyberman mask.   There are join lines on it but I am happy with the whole mask.  I will try weathering the joins to make it look like its welded together maybe.   Here it after another few coats of the gunmetal paint





and another coat of paint for the R2 leg parts


Comments

  1. Love em both! Wow!
    Now I'm wondering if I should try that red for my Ironman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks OK I think. I will wet sand and polish the red dome at some point. Next though to paint in the ring part of it, not sure what colour, probably metallic

      Delete

Post a Comment