Let me know

Is there any feature I should add? Add a comment on my new Chat Page

Skulls!

Something different to 3D print - here is a skull



I thinks its printed rather well.   I was not sure of the scale to print it so printed at 150% but reading comments it should have been at about 240% for full size
I printed in very high resolution but also in a high infill. The high infill meant it took 23 hours to print the front of the skull and 5 hours to print the jaw/mandible

This is the front of the skull.   I have yet to print the back of it. 
During the print, a section of the jaw fell off.   I think this often happens looking at the comments on the thingiverse page.  Not to worry, it glued back on OK


I printed in PLA at 20% infill and 0.1% resolution.  With support.
Check out the makers thingiverse page here 

Comments